Rare And Unreleased
1. D.I.T.C. Live - D.I.T.C.
2. Day One - Diamond, Big L, A.G., Lord Finesse & O.C.
3. You Know Now - Show & A.G.
4. Time To Get This Money - A.G., Diamond & O.C.
5. Dignified Soldiers (Remix) - Big L, Lord Finesse, A.G. & O.C.
6. Bad Rep - A-Bless, O.C. & Party Arty
7. Best Behavior - Big Pun & Fat Joe
8. D-Flow Dirt - D-Flow
9. Deal With A Feeling - Milano
10. Do Your Thing - Lord Finesse & Diamond D
11. Drama - Milano
12. Hold It Down - Party Arty, A-Bless & A.G.
13. I Flip Styles - Diamond, Sadat X & Grand Puba
14. Spit - Show & A.G.
15. That’s That Shit - Remy Martin
Friday, October 17, 2008
Rare And Unreleased
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Unreleased Production 1994
1. Big Apple Gone Rotten - (with Fat Joe/Armageddon)
2. Lyrical threat - (with Terror Tongue)
3. Just One Of Those Days - (with 40oz/MED)
4. My Style - (with Silky Black)
5. Mass Hysteria - (with Page)
6. Down For The Crown - (with Amed/40oz)
7. Step Up & Get Some - (with Silky Black)
8. Feel The Beat - (with The Ghetto Dwellas)
9. Snakes - (with Deshawn)
10. Big Apple Gone Rotten [Remix] - (remix, with Fat Joe/Armageddon)
11. True & Living - (with Lord Finesse)
12. Check The Method - (with Lord Finesse)
Its a Beautiful Thing
Dropped in 1999. Its a Decent album. I only like a few joints on here. Murray's lyrics may be a step down from his earlier albums. Most of production doesnt go well with the majority of sermon's off the wall beats... it dont sound like him at all. waaaaackkk. "When I Rap" and "Radio" are my joints.
2.When I Rap
3.Incredible FT. LL Cool J
4.Some S**T FT. Canibus And Deja Vu
10.Shut The F** Up
13.Life On The Street
14.Ride Wit Us
16.High As Hell
18.A Message From Keith
19.My Life FT. Deja Vu
Keith Murray's follow up to The Most Beautifullest Thing... was a good one. Released in '96 on Jive records. Now the majority of the album was produced by Erick Sermon, but a few tracks are produced by the Ummah, which for me is bad. I love Erick Sermon, and for all of my two readers, ya know my steez. When Erick Sermon is on the track its fuckin magical, then you hear some different shit and its all crap to me. For example the first few track are straight fire up until you hit Dangerous Ground, which completely throws you for a loop, it just does not fit. Enigma is a great follow up tohis '94 release, which I find hard, the only other artist I can think of that pulled it off besides Def Squad cats was O.C., and Pete Rock, there are probably more out there but the fact is that its tough to pull of. I find the "Most Beautifulest" to be his best work, some may argue, we all have our tastes but that first album is sick to the bone.
2. CALL MY NAME
3. MANIFIQUE (ORIGINAL RULES)
4. WHUT'S HAPPENIN
5. THE RHYME
6. DANGEROUS GROUND (FEAT 50 GRAND)
7. RHYMIN' WIT KEL (FEAT KEL-VICIOUS)
8. WHAT A FEELING
9. HOT TO DEF
10. YEAH (FEAT ERICK SERMON, BUSTA RHYMES, JAMAL, & REDMAN)
11. LOVE L.O.D. (FEAT 50 GRAND & KEL-VICIOUS)
12. TO MY MANS (FEAT DAVE HOLLISTER)
13. WORLD BE FREE
14. THE RHYME (REMIX)