Monday, June 30, 2008

Lord Finesse

The Awakening


This is my favorite Lord Finesse (D.I.T.C) release from '96. His style of both on the mic and behind the boards is sick. Although my only problem is that there are too many filler tracks of just plain bullshit that it gets annoying and my skip feature comes in handy. BUT its still fresh as ****

Tracklist

1 "Da Sermon (Intro)" Lord Finesse *Interlude*
2 "Time Ta Bounce"
3 "True & Livin'"
4 "O' Lord"
5 "Brainstorm/P.S.K. (No Gimmicks Remix)"
6 "Taking it Lyte"
7 "Gameplan"
8 "Words From Da Ak"
9 "Flip Da Style"
10 "Showtime"
11 "Speak Ya Peace"
12 "Food for Thought"
13 "Da Kid Himself"
14 "Hip 2 Da Game"
15 "No Gimmicks"
16 "Actual Facts"

Check It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gameplan is one of my fav joints from LF. Thank you for sharing this rarely heard classic and keep up the great work. Peace.