Saturday, November 1, 2008

Buckwild

Buckwild Remixes



I know I dont post much, I've been pretty damn busy but when I get some solid free time Im gonna make an effort to push out some of the shit I got. So for all of my two readers here we go. Ok so I'm startin November off wit a fresh drop from one of my favorite producers from the mid nineties, buckwild. The album is a two disc set that contains a lot of Buckwild's best remixes and rare one's too. It's a total collector's album and for me its a gem, nothing but that mid nineties dark and raw boom bap that we all so love.

Tracklisting:

Disc 1:


01. Channel Live - Mad Izm [Original Remix] [Featuring KRS-One]
02. Nas - Life’s a Bitch [Remix #1] [Featuring AZ]
03. Artifacts - C’mon Wit da Git Down [Remix] [Featuring Busta Rhymes]
04. Lord Finesse - Hip 2 da Game [Remix]
05. Brand Nubian - Word Is Bond [Remix]
06. Beastie Boys - Get It Together [Remix] [Featuring Q-Tip]
07. Jemini the Gifted One - Scars and Pain
08. AK Skills - Nights of Fear
09. Big L - MVP [Remix #1]
10. Funkdoobiest - Rock On [Remix]
11. Ill Biskits - A Better Day
12. Grand Puba - I Like It [Remix] [Featuring Sadat X]
13. Reservoir Doggs - Back to Berth
14. Kool Keith - Yo Black [Remix]
15. F.A.T.A.L. Fountain - All About Wars
16. O.C. - Burn Me Slow
17. Little Indian - One Little Indian [Remix] [Featuring The Foreigner]
18. Chubb Rock - What a Year
19. Mike Zoot - Live and Stink

Disc 2:

01. Organized Konfusion - Bring It On [Remix]
02. Showbiz and A.G. - You Know Now [Remix]
03. Bushwackass - Caught Up in the Game
04. Guru - Respect the Architect [Remix] [Featuring Bahamadia]
05. Tha Alkaholiks - Daaam! [Remix]
06. Street Smartz - Problemz
07. Brand Nubian - Rockin’ It
08. Big L - MVP [Remix #2]
09. Black Sheep - North South East West [Remix]
10. Jemini the Gifted One - Story of My Life
11. Diamond D - You Can’t Front [Featuring Lord Finesse and Sadat X]
12. Nas - Life’s a Bitch [Remix #2] [Featuring AZ]
13. Sadat X - The Lump Lump [Nubian Mix] [Featuring Brand Nubian]
14. Special Ed - Lyrics [Remix]
15. Channel Live - Mad Izm ['95 Remix]
16. Lace da Booms - Cut That Weak Shit [Remix] [Featuring Kwaze Modoe and Royal Flush]
17. O.C. - Love Child
18. Rakim - Guess Who’s Back? [Remix]
19. Reservoir Doggs - The Difference
20. Mystidious Misfitss - I Be [Remix]

No comments: